Family Club effective date is 9/15/2016, prior sales excluded. See dealer for all details.Family Club Disclosures
(1) Consumer may trade in the Vehicle to Dealer for a replacement vehicle ("Replacement Vehicle") and receive a trade-in credit as set forth below at any time prior to the occurrence of the earlier of the following: (a) the expiration 48-hours from the date of this Addendum; or (b) an additional two hundred (200) miles being put on the Odometer. To qualify: 1. The Vehicle must be returned to Dealer during the applicable time period in the same condition as it existed when Consumer took possession, subject to normal wear and tear; 2. While in Consumer's possession, the Vehicle must not be involved in any accident or suffer any damage; 3. Consumer must and hereby holds Dealer harmless and indemnified from any matters arising out of or during Consumer's possession or use of the Vehicle; 4. The Vehicle must be exchanged free and clear of all liens and encumbrances; 5. If the Replacement Vehicle's acquisition is to be financed by Consumer, then a lending institution must approve Consumer's credit and unconditionally commit to purchase the retail installment sales contract for the Replacement Vehicle for no less than the amount financed; and 6. Consumer must purchase a Replacement Vehicle from Dealer, the price of which may not be less than 100% of the original Vehicle's purchase price, and Consumer must execute all necessary documents in connection with that trade-in transaction and is responsible for any difference in price. 7. Customer must exchange from dealer's in-stock inventory. 9. Manufacturer rebates, package discounts, special financing programs, and dealer compensation are subject to change based on purchase date and may affect customer's final amount financed. 10. One exchange per customer per year.
(3) Dealer will provide a deal detail worksheet to customer within 30 minutes of the time written on the guest registration sheet asking to verify the availability of a single in stock vehicle or the customer will receive a $500 discount off of the retail price of the vehicle. No cash value.
(4) Severity of credit may affect down payment and loan requirements. Minimum income requirements may apply. Your vehicle payment cannot exceed 20% of your gross monthly income; vehicle payment totaled with your current monthly payments must not exceed 50% of your gross income. Must be at least 18 years of age. Any equity deficit in your current vehicle must be paid or refinanced with new vehicle. Bankruptcies must be discharged.
(5) For New Mexico counties that require an Emission Test for registration. Test must be performed at a Brad Francis service department. Limit of One test per purchased vehicle per year. Test valid for one year. Any service necessary for the vehicle to pass inspection is the responsibility of the customer.
(6) Discount valid for purchased vehicle during customer's ownership. Discount subject to change, as of 09/2016 discount is $10 off regular price oil change. Must present Family Membership card to receive discount. Does not combine with other discounts or coupons.
(7) We will match any verified trade in offer on a vehicle purchased from Brad Francis. In order to qualify customer must present official offer or worksheet from a New Mexico authorized new or used car dealership dated no more than seven days from the date of visit to a Brad Francis dealership. Certain specialty, antique, or vehicles with reported damage or branded title may not qualify.
(8) If any vehicle purchased under the Family Plan requires service a courtesy vehicle will be provided for customer use. Qualifying services are those that require at least 48 hours to complete. Courtesy vehicle inventory is limited and are provided on a first come first served basis, therefore availability is not guaranteed. Customer must provide a valid driver's license and insurance.